Siesta Key Beachfront at its Best!
The lanai, which will comfortably seat six, is only about 125 feet away from the Gulf of Mexico, and with its unique frame-less tempered glass railing, you will enjoy totally unobstructed views of the beach and Gulf.
The floor-to-ceiling glass panels slide to any position so you can enjoy the refreshing Gulf breeze with your morning coffee as you watch dolphins jump and manatees cruise lazily by. The screens also slide so you can take pictures of amazing sunsets from your private front row seat.
Unique Gulf and Bay Views
Our condo is on a narrow strip of sand that is sandwiched between the Gulf of Mexico and the inlet adjoining Little Sarasota Bay. With this unique location, you will enjoy a direct water view from every room.
Our guests have free access to our boat docks, kayak storage rack and kayak launch. You are also welcome to use the gas and charcoal grills that line the bay.
The view you see above is from the 3 x 6-foot sliding window in the guest bedroom. It is the only room in the condo that does not have a direct beachfront and Gulf view.
This bay inlet is the perfect place to launch a kayak tour of the neighboring mangrove islands or to see manatees that often bring their calves to play in the still water.
Beachfront Master Suite with Direct view of Beach and Gulf of Mexico
Our Master Suite has a 4 x 6-foot sliding window directly overlooking the beach and the Gulf of Mexico. With the gentle prevailing Gulf breeze we love to turn off the air conditioner at night, and sleep with the sound of the waves lapping at the sandy shore. Below is the view you can enjoy from laying on the bed in the Master Suite:
Both of our bedrooms are notably larger than those you typically see in Gulf coast condos, and comfortably accommodate king-size beds that are flanked on both sides by nightstands and charging outlets. Both bedrooms feature king-size pillow-top Jamison beds that are two notches above the highly acclaimed beds Jamison supplies to the Marriott.
The Master Suite has a private full bath with a tiled shower, and the guest wing can be closed off at night to provide private access to its adjoining full bath that has a tub and tiled shower.
Both bedrooms have a large dresser and chest of drawers. The Master Suite has a large walk-in closet with full sized washer & dryer, and the guest bedroom has a large sliding door closet. Both bedrooms have Cable HDTV.
Well-equipped Kitchen with Direct Gulf and Bay Views
With the open floor plan, you will enjoy a direct Gulf view from the well-equipped kitchen that features full-size appliances and the bright, but dimmable overhead lighting. In the pantry you’ll find a blender, a toaster wide enough for bagels, a mixer, and even a backup coffee maker. We provide complimentary K-cups, paper towels, laundry and dishwasher detergents. If you need something, we probably already have it so please check pantry and storage closets before buying anything.
Heated Pool, Clubhouse and Shuffleboard by the Beach
In the middle of the complex and overlooking the bay you’ll find our heated pool and clubhouse. There is a shuffleboard court just to the west of the clubhouse by the beach. We provide a wide assortment of beach activities including fishing gear, boogie boards, beach chairs and umbrellas, and even large beach towels. All you need to bring with you are bathing suits and sunscreen.
Directly on the Beach
2 Large Bedrooms
2 Full Bathrooms
Well Equipped Kitchen
Full Size Appliances
Iron & Ironing Board
Gas & Charcoal Grills
2 coffee makers & K-cups
Full Sized Washer & Dryer
3 HD TVs
Shower by Beach
Our guests also receive a comprehensive Siesta Key Vacation Guide that includes the following information:
- Traveler Alert – How to avoid “booking fees” / “service fees” from websites like Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, TripAdvisor, Vacation Home Rentals and FlipKey.
- What’s next – Reservation confirmation, payment schedule & your rental agreement
- Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance information
- Things to consider bringing with you
- Driving directions to condo
- Getting around Siesta Key and Sarasota
- Quick supply stop – Coffee for your first morning
- Shopping for groceries and adult beverages
- Upon arrival – Checking in, getting keys from lockbox, parking and condo location
- Any problems – Numbers to call
- Condo operations – WiFi, TVs, etc.
- Restaurants, meat and fish markets – Includes address, phone number, web addresses and commentary about our favorite dishes at approximately 30 great restaurants
- Things to do – Includes information about shopping, golf, tennis, fishing, where to rent boats, kayaks, etc., as well as many things you can do for free. Also covers numerous activities for families with kids