Whether you want to build anticipation by planning events for your vacation or just want some ideas about what you should pack or where to eat a special dinner, you will appreciate our comprehensive Siesta Key Vacation Guide. It is over 30 pages long, and includes information on the topics listed below. If you want more information or some help selecting from the wide variety of options available, we’re only a phone call away; we love what we do and it would be our pleasure to help you in any way we can.
- Traveler Alert – some Vacation Rental Websites are charging travelers service / booking fees that are not very well disclosed and can run into the hundreds of dollars. When you book directly with us you are guaranteed the lowest price and NO extra fees!
- What’s next – Reservation confirmation, payment schedule & your rental agreement
- Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance information
- Things to consider bringing with you
- Driving directions to condo
- Getting around Siesta Key and Sarasota
- Quick supply stop – Coffee for your first morning
- Shopping for groceries and adult beverages
- Upon arrival – Checking in, getting keys from lock-box, parking and condo location
- Any problems – Numbers to call 24/7
- Condo operations – WiFi, TVs, etc.
- Restaurants, meat and fish markets – Includes address, phone number, web addresses and commentary about our favorite dishes at approximately 30 great restaurants
- Things to do – Includes information about shopping, golf, tennis, fishing, where to rent boats, kayaks, etc., as well as many things you can do for free. Also covers numerous activities for families with kids
Please feel welcome to email or call us with any questions.
Pricing and availability
What our guests say