We provide all of our guests with our exclusive Siesta Key Vacation Guide. This will not only help you plan your vacation, it will also help you navigate like a local once you arrive. Our comprehensive Guide is over 40 pages long and includes the following information:
- Traveler Alert – some Vacation Rental Websites charge travelers service / booking fees that are not well disclosed and can run into the hundreds of dollars. Our Vacation Guide includes a list of travel websites that do not charge fees.
- What’s next – Reservation confirmation, payment schedule & your rental agreement
- Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance information
- Things to consider bringing with you
- Driving directions to condo
- Getting around Siesta Key and Sarasota
- Quick supply stop – Coffee for your first morning
- Shopping for groceries and adult beverages
- Upon arrival – Checking in, getting keys from lock-box, parking and condo location
- Any problems – Numbers to call 24/7
- Condo operations – WiFi, TVs, etc.
- Restaurants, meat and fish markets – Includes address, phone number, web addresses and commentary about our favorite dishes at approximately 30 great restaurants
- Things to do – Includes information about shopping, golf, tennis, fishing, where to rent boats, kayaks, exploring nearby beaches (the best beaches for shelling, finding fossilized shark teeth and sand dollars) etc., as well as many things you can do for free. Also covers numerous activities and attractions for families with kids
Please feel welcome to email or call us with any questions.