Scientists have proven what many of us already knew; beach vacations are beneficial for your mental and physical health. Recent studies have also concluded that family beach vacations provide more benefits for your kids than material gifts.
I never spent much time thinking about this, but in reflecting back to my childhood, I not only agree, but also believe these benefits are amplified for families that stay right on the beach. The reasons for this opinion may seem subtle, but if you think about it, I believe you’ll arrive at the same conclusion.
When you are staying right on the beach, you remove the hassle of trying to get everybody and everything together before making a trek to the beach. Seldom is everyone ready to move at the same time, and when you’re trying to pack up everything you’ll need for the day, it can be a real ordeal. If you’re staying right on the beach, everyone can move when they are ready, and anything you need during the day is only a few steps away.
Below is a video slideshow that is designed to give you an idea of what it would be like to vacation at our Siesta Key beachfront condo
For more photos please visit our galleries page
No Cleaning Charge
2 Large Bedrooms
2 Full Bathrooms
Well Equipped Kitchen
Full Size Appliances
Iron & Ironing Board
2 coffee makers
3 DVD Players
Shower by Beach
Clubhouse by Pool
We provide our guests with a comprehensive package that includes the following information:
- What’s next – Reservation confirmation, payment schedule & your rental agreement
- Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance information
- Things to consider bringing with you
- Driving directions to condo
- Getting around Siesta Key and Sarasota
- Quick supply stop – Coffee for your first morning
- Shopping for groceries and adult beverages
- Upon arrival – Checking in, getting keys from lock-box, parking and condo location
- Any problems – Numbers to call 24/7
- Condo operations – WiFi, TVs, etc.
- Restaurants, meat and fish markets – Includes address, phone number, web addresses and commentary about our favorite dishes at approximately 30 great restaurants
- Things to do – Includes information about shopping, golf, tennis, fishing, where to rent boats, kayaks, etc., as well as many things you can do for free. Also covers numerous activities for families with kids
Pricing and availability
What our guests say